Departmental HonorsDepartment of Religious Studies
- Honors Tutorial. One (1) course:
- Honors Thesis. One (1) course:
- Major GPA. Honors candidates must have a GPA of at least 3.500 in a Religious Studies major at the time of graduation.
- GPA and Hours Requirements.
- Students must have a College GPA of 3.300 or higher to qualify for admission to a Departmental Honors program and to receive Departmental Honors. Units may set a higher College GPA.
- Units establish additional criteria, including admissions procedures, academic performance standards, and whether there are required courses, papers, or projects.
- Students who wish to earn honors in two different units must complete a distinct body of work for each honors notation.