The minor requires at least 18 credit hours, including the requirements listed below.
- Art History Elective. Two (2) Art History courses (6 credit hours) at the 100–499 level.
- Additional Art History. One (1) additional course (3 credit hours) at the 200–499 level.
- Advanced Art History. Three (3) additional courses (9 credit hours) at the 300–499 level.
- Minor GPA, Hours, and Minimum Grade Requirements.
- At least 9 credit hours in the minor must be completed in courses taken through the Indiana University Bloomington campus or an IU-administered or IU co-sponsored Overseas Study program.
- At least 9 credit hours in the minor must be completed at the 300–499 level.
- Except for the GPA requirement, a grade of C- or higher is required for a course to count toward a requirement in the minor.
- A GPA of at least 2.000 for all courses taken in the minor—including those where a grade lower than C- is earned—is required.
- Exceptions to minor requirements may be made with the approval of the department's Director of Undergraduate Studies, subject to final approval by the College of Arts and Sciences.