- Honors Thesis. One (1) course:
- COGS-Q 499 Honors Research Project in the Cognitive and Information Sciences
- Consent of director of undergraduate studies obtained by application
- Methods of research in cognitive science are analyzed. Students present their projects for discussion and analysis.
- May be repeated for a maximum of 12 credit hours.
- College GPA. A College grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.300 is required.
Exceptions to and substitutions for honors requirements may be made with the approval of the unit's Director of Undergraduate Studies, subject to final approval by the College of Arts and Sciences.
Application for admission to the cognitive science honors program may be made during the sophomore or junior year to the director of undergraduate studies in cognitive science. Students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.300 to be eligible for consideration.