Specialization in PR and Strategic Communication (Bachelor of Arts in Media) (MDAS30)The Media School
The specialization requires at least 9 credit hours, including the requirements listed below.
- Public Relations Planning and Research. One (1) course:
- Public Relations Writing. One (1) course:
- Public Relations Campaigns. One (1) course:
- GPA and Hours Requirements.
- Minimum Grade. Except for the GPA requirement, a grade of C- or higher is required for a course to count toward a requirement in the specialization.
- Minor GPA. A GPA of at least 2.000 for all courses taken in the specialization—including those where a grade lower than C- is earned—is required.